Code of Conduct
The MiVeda Code of Conduct
MiVeda Pty Ltd (ACN 008038819) (“the Company”) & each of its registered members (“Member”) agree to the below code of conduct terms and conditions (“the MiVeda Code of Conduct”). The MiVeda Code of Conduct ensures high standards of integrity and professionalism throughout the network and business of the Company and protects the business image of both the Member and the Company.
1. Incorporation of the MiVeda Code of Conduct into the MiVeda Member Agreement.
This MiVeda Code of Conduct is incorporated into the MiVeda Member Agreement.
2. Obligations of the Member
- Conduct them-self in an ethical and professional manner.
- Deal with Company customers, other Members and the Company, with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Present the Company’s bonus compensation plan (“the Company Compensation Plan”) ethically, honestly and without exaggeration to all prospective Members.
- Sell the Company’s products in accordance with the Company Compensation Plan.
- Represent and state to prospective Members that the Company Compensation Plan is based on the sale of the Company’s products, and that Members will not be profit or become financially successful by merely sponsoring other Members and not selling Company products.
- Comply with all applicable consumer protection laws and regulations concerning the sale of the Company’s products in the State and/or Country in which the Member is registered, and/or the Member is selling Company products.
- Make no misleading representations, statements, claims or guarantees concerning the Company, the Company Compensation Plan or the Company’s products.
- Train all members sponsored or registered by them into the Company’s business, and/or any other Company Members registered in the Member’s downline business network.
- Wear appropriate business clothing (and encourage guests to do the same) when attending Company sponsored business presentations.
- Always strive to enhance the Company’s and the Member’s professional and public image.
3. Obligations of the Company
The Company must:
- Conduct itself in an ethical and professional manner.
- Deal with its Members, employees and suppliers with the highest standards of honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Make available Company products to the Member in a timely manner.
- Make Company Compensation Plan payments to qualified Members in accordance with the Company Compensation Plan in operation at the time payments are due.
4. Breach of the Code of Conduct
Should a Member be found in breach this MiVeda Code of Conduct (as determined by the Company), the Company may take any action it deems necessary to prevent future breaches of this Code of Conduct, which may include (but shall not be limited to) terminating the Member’s Membership with the Company.